Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > win antivirus pro 2006

win antivirus pro 2006

JW

I have a computer running XP with recurring popups mentioning sysprotect and
winantivirus pro 2006.
Scans identify it but can't take care of it. Can anyone point me in the
right direction for a removal tool?

Thanks!

Kevin

"JW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%41eg.38$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a computer running XP with recurring popups mentioning sysprotect
>and winantivirus pro 2006.
> Scans identify it but can't take care of it. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction for a removal tool?
>
> Thanks!

What applications are you using to protect your system?

mikehes@gmail.com

I suggest you download " AVG Antivirus" , it's free and very
good........... note; be sure to ininstall any anti-virus program you
have before installing AVG .......... you can get it here...
www.free.grisoft.com

JW

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Found a removal tool at www.atribune.org