Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Presentation software

Presentation software

Ina

Hi,
which software (other than Power point) could I use for presentation?
I'm looking for something with animated backgrund, slowly animation in
changing slides....
I've tried Ovation but the problem is that it could be playd only on
computer with the same program......

Stephan Schaem

Ovation come with a free player that you can install on the machines you plan to use for the presentation.
Also, an upcoming free update will also come with a packager that build self running Ovation shows.

You are welcome to use this forum for a more detail discussions and feature requests :
http://www.seriousmagic.com/msgboard/

Stephan

"Ina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:e56mgh$1vv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> which software (other than Power point) could I use for presentation?
> I'm looking for something with animated backgrund, slowly animation in
> changing slides....
> I've tried Ovation but the problem is that it could be playd only on
> computer with the same program......

Uplink

i like powerpoint, but AppleWorks or Claris Works has the presentation
feature, or openoffice