Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > notebook computer

notebook computer

Ronald Murray

Hello
I know there are many laptops called notebooks.
Is there a company called "Notebook Computers"?
Thanks.
ron

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Ronald Murray wrote:
> Hello
> I know there are many laptops called notebooks.
> Is there a company called "Notebook Computers"?
> Thanks.
> ron

Notebook Computers, Inc. in Alexandria, VA, but I doubt that answers the
question you're asking

No "Notebook Computers Corp."
No "Notebook Computers LLC"
No "Notebook Computers Corporation"

I couldn't think of any others to google. If you just put in "Notebook
Computers," you get back a lot of crap, and I suspect you'll be sorting
through it for days.

Nonetheless, google is your friend. Give it a try.

rl
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You must be the change you wish to see