Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > asx files?

asx files?

John

Are asx files something that should run within Internet Explorer or
another application? It's just my ATI file player seems to think that
it has the right to open them and nothing else.

I have been into the file types section and changed it to Explorer
but it still tries to open in the ATI software when I click a link.

Cheers for any advice on this

John

Plato

John wrote:

> Are asx files something that should run within Internet Explorer or
> another application? It's just my ATI file player seems to think that
> it has the right to open them and nothing else.

http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
Right hand side, file extensions