Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > does anyone have an aol cd lying around?

does anyone have an aol cd lying around?

Emma Brown

hi my boyfriend wants to set up his computer with aol - he has an
installation cd but has lost the packaging - does anyone have one lying
around that they could send me the access code and password from??!
(USA please)
thanks!
emma.

dennis meissner

"Emma Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> hi my boyfriend wants to set up his computer with aol - he has an
> installation cd but has lost the packaging - does anyone have one lying
> around that they could send me the access code and password from??!
> (USA please)
> thanks!
> emma.

Have you checked at your local drugstores like walgreens, rite-aid, or the
like? I went into a rite-aid to pick one up for a customer and the counter
clerk gave me a handful of them and said "here, take more, their free"!

I'm not a big proponent of aol (or netzero, juno peoplepc etc...) but that's
another story.

hth,
Dennis

Emma Brown

yeah he's gonna have to get down to walmart - but it's raining and we
were trying to avoid that (don't have a car) and wanted to get
online asap! just thought that someone must have a disk lying about
that came in the mail and they could mail me the code and password ...
soooo lazy i know
my email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if anyone can help!!
thanks!

Plato

Emma Brown wrote:

> hi my boyfriend wants to set up his computer with aol - he has an

Tell him that is NOT recommended. Tell him to get a real ISP.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Emma Brown

it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
wants something so he can get online. please!!

JTJersey

On Fri, 19 May 2006 09:21:56 -0700, Emma Brown wrote:

> yeah he's gonna have to get down to walmart - but it's raining and we
> were trying to avoid that (don't have a car) and wanted to get
> online asap! just thought that someone must have a disk lying about
> that came in the mail and they could mail me the code and password ...
> soooo lazy i know
> my email is (E-Mail Removed) if anyone can help!!
> thanks!

Try this one.

Registration Number: 7J-6393-3854
Password: TUNE-LUNES

--
Registered Linux User #267152

Emma Brown

thanks very much for that - did get a code from someone else too -
thanks guys, me and my boyfriend are in touch again

Plato

Emma Brown wrote:

> it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
> we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
> wants something so he can get online. please!!

When you go and cancel the cancel page often doesnt work, by design.
Your credit card will continue to be charged.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Plato

Emma Brown wrote:

> it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
> we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
> wants something so he can get online. please!!

then get netzero, ten bucks/month

C2

your "boyfriend"? your a faggot (you a guy i know). besides stop trolling
for aol accounts and passwords. also, aol sucks bigtime. it's very slow and
an1 in the rit mind should not use aol or aim. if no1eep posts in this, then
you know aol really sucks, because people like nos1eep feed off posts like
this.

-cs2, (E-Mail Removed)