Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > C++ Program

C++ Program

Hoogan $$$

I am learning at the moment C++ program. Yesterday I saw a book its title "
Visual C++ " , in a bookshop This book came with its CD kits.
Is there a difference between what I am learning (C++) and this visual C++.
Does it contain the all commands of C++ I am studying?
Thank you all.

JD

Hoogan $$$ wrote:
> I am learning at the moment C++ program. Yesterday I saw a book its title "
> Visual C++ " , in a bookshop This book came with its CD kits.
> Is there a difference between what I am learning (C++) and this visual C++.
> Does it contain the all commands of C++ I am studying?
> Thank you all.

No it is not the same (it uses the same programming language), Visual
C++ will teach you about creating windows applications using the Visual
C++ interface, which is mostly drag and drop.

where as book on C++ will teach you how to program in C++ you would be
far better learning how to program in C++ before going on to Visual C++

I hope that made sense.

JD

Bazzer Smith

"Hoogan $$$" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am learning at the moment C++ program. Yesterday I saw a book its title "
> Visual C++ " , in a bookshop This book came with its CD kits.
> Is there a difference between what I am learning (C++) and this visual
> C++.
> Does it contain the all commands of C++ I am studying?
> Thank you all.

http://cboard.cprogramming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Uplink

Visual C++ is easier, it's like Visual Basic except it's a different
programming language. Usually any thing with "Visual" in the title is easy
to use that plain C++