Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Add & Remove

Add & Remove

J J

Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel >
Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

TIA
JJ

Boscoe Pertwee

"J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel
> > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

> TIA
> JJ

Belarc advisor
Freeware, 605kb, Windows 98/SE/ME/2k/XP
www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Belarc Advisor scans your PC and displays, in an easy to understand web-page
format, the minutest details about your PC and all of the programs stored on
it, including most licence and registration codes.

Just copy and paste.

Ian Ozenthroat

J J wrote:
> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel >
> Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
>
> TIA
> JJ

Take a screenshot!?

Uplink

jj,

it's program not programme

"J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel
> > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

> TIA
> JJ

*

It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme
if you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell

Uplink wrote:
> jj,
>
> it's program not programme
>
> "J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel
>> > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

>> TIA
>> JJ

Kevin

"*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wzw8g.1518$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme if
> you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell
>
> Uplink wrote:
>> jj,
>>
>> it's program not programme
>>
>> "J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control
>>> Panel > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> JJ

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=program

Programme is the British way of using more (and sometimes different) letters
to spell words than the American English way. Either is correct. As for
spelling accuracy, a country that thinks boiled steak is a gourmet dish to
be savored needs to get a grip. And we won't even start on having a Queen.

Uplink

It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell checkers)

"*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wzw8g.1518$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme if
> you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell
>
> Uplink wrote:
>> jj,
>>
>> it's program not programme
>>
>> "J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control
>>> Panel > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> JJ

Uplink

nevermind

"*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wzw8g.1518$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme if
> you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell
>
> Uplink wrote:
>> jj,
>>
>> it's program not programme
>>
>> "J J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control
>>> Panel > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> JJ

nos1eep

It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 12 May 2006 00:27:43 GMT,
in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Uplink" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed the following:

|It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell checkers)

Stop this shite, Travis. Don't make me spank you.

--
-nos1eep

Rick

"Uplink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell
> checkers)

Depends where you live in Canada my friend Programme is the way to go au
Quebec mon ami !!!