Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > flatbed scanner problem

flatbed scanner problem

Rick

Hello,

My Canon N650U works well for the last 3 years. However now , its impossible
to use it since the " carrier" alway move to the end of his travel and the
motor keeps running making lots of noise and the only solution was to unplug
the scanner to stop it.

I remove and reinstalled everything many times. I downloaded from Canon the
drivers for it, but the scanner keeps ignoring our demand and refuse to
scan, the only thing the scanner is doing is to go from the front end of the
scanner to the far end, and that only to keeps running ,BTW the scanners
light is bright white

Any idea ??

Richard the frenchie.