Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Upgrade PC

Upgrade PC

Alex

Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__

Consigli in merito?

Ciao.

Ian Ozenthroat

Alex wrote:
> Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
> http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
>
> Consigli in merito?
>
> Ciao.

ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!

Dr Nick

"Alex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:444df1fa$0$36926$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
> http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
>
> Consigli in merito?
>
> Ciao.

I could of sworn I pressed "1" for English

John Rampling

What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants to know
what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If you don't
understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the English chauvinism.

John

"Ian Ozenthroat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:444e5fe0$0$33930$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alex wrote:
>> Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
>> http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
>>
>> Consigli in merito?
>>
>> Ciao.

> ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!

Ian Ozenthroat

John Rampling wrote:
> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants to know
> what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If you don't
> understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the English chauvinism.
>
> John

**** YOU

JTJersey

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:55:07 +0200, Alex wrote:

> Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
> http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
>
> Consigli in merito?
>
> Ciao.

Looks good. Your choice of motherboard gets excellent reviews. Good luck.

--
Registered Linux User #267152

Ian Ozenthroat

John Rampling wrote:
> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants to know
> what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If you don't
> understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the English chauvinism.

I'm no racist you knob sucker
every other post is english!
If he cant make himself understood that's HIS problem not mine.
you're a ****wit!

Hank Sniadoch

Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
> John Rampling wrote:
>
>> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
>> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
>> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
>> English chauvinism.
>>
>> John
>>

> **** YOU

Ian you're an asshole. A big asshole.

Hank Sniadoch

Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
> John Rampling wrote:
>
>> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
>> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
>> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
>> English chauvinism.
>>

> I'm no racist you knob sucker
> every other post is english!
> If he cant make himself understood that's HIS problem not mine.
> you're a ****wit!

And you're a stupid jerk.

Hank Sniadoch

Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
> John Rampling wrote:
>
>> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
>> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
>> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
>> English chauvinism.
>>
>> John
>>

> **** YOU

What are you ?? A dumb asshole ??