Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > mysql support in php

mysql support in php

Uplink

I am trying to install SMF (a forum software) on my server (which I
host myself on my computer) and it says that I don't have support for
mySQL in PHP.

I have PHP 5 and mySQL on my server. (It's the recent version).

I have Windows XP Home and use Small HTTP Server 3 (I don't use apache,
apahce has no GUI)

-trav