Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Chairs sold in places like Officemax, Office Depot

Chairs sold in places like Officemax, Office Depot

aesthete8@hotmail.com

Any recommendations?

I have found them to be not very comfortable and rather expensive.

I am hoping to find one that I can sink in and is on the inexpensive
side.

Alex Clayton

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Any recommendations?
>
> I have found them to be not very comfortable and rather expensive.
>
> I am hoping to find one that I can sink in and is on the inexpensive
> side.

They always have a demo put together. Sit in a few and see what you like,
and what's on sale.
Moderation is for monks."
[Lazarus Long]

aesthete8@hotmail.com

Has something like Consumer Reports ever done a report on them?

bambam

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Any recommendations?
>
> I have found them to be not very comfortable and rather expensive.
>
> I am hoping to find one that I can sink in and is on the inexpensive
> side.

Build your own-

http://www.robotics.com/chair/

;o)