Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Sub domain to sub domain

Sub domain to sub domain

Uplink

I have the free subdomain of ath.cx from dyndns (my site is
zentec.ath.cx which is redirected to my computer). I want a way to add
free subdomains to it (I have webmail so mail.zentec.ath.cx would
redirect to http://zentec.ath.cx/cgi-bin/webmail.exe)

I know dyndns has something called "wildcards" but too what I know is
that it doesn't give the option to redirect to a page not just your
site (like slkfjasldf.fjaskldfjsd.fsjdff.fff.zentec.ath.cx would only
go to my zentec.ath.cx and not zentec.ath.cx/slkfjasldf.html)

Is there anything like that?

==
If you can find a way to get it too work then I'll give you a free any
user @ anysite unlimited storage email account on my server! (subject
to conditions)