Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows Installer

Windows Installer

Wellgo

When I try to do a Search in Windows, the Window Installer pops up and
indicates that it's preparing to install but it does nothing. It tries to
access my disk drive about four times (taking about one minute between
tries) and then it goes away. How can I get this thing to stop popping up?

Plato

Wellgo wrote:

> When I try to do a Search in Windows, the Window Installer pops up and
> indicates that it's preparing to install but it does nothing. It tries to
> access my disk drive about four times (taking about one minute between
> tries) and then it goes away. How can I get this thing to stop popping up?

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/175.htm#5
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/212.htm#5
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/236.htm#3
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/243.htm#3

Wellgo

Many thanks Plato

news:443693a2$1$12098$(E-Mail Removed)...