Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Did You Miss Out On The dot.com Race?

Did You Miss Out On The dot.com Race?

Derrick Janisz

If so ,here you can get your own personalized website and even try it out at
no cost for 7 DAYS

http://www.my.ws/djanisz

Plato

Derrick Janisz wrote:

> If so ,here you can get your own personalized website and even try it out at
> no cost for 7 DAYS

The .com race is still on. I just bought 2 .coms the other day.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/