Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Replacing computers previous owners name

Replacing computers previous owners name

JTJersey

Acquired a laptop and I want to replace the previous owners name that is
attached to everything with the new owners name. Is there a way to do
this without resorting to a lengthy session with REGEDIT?

--
Registered Linux User #267152

bambam

JTJersey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:nHDYf.12805$bc.5494
@fe44.usenetserver.com:

> Acquired a laptop and I want to replace the previous owners name that is
> attached to everything with the new owners name. Is there a way to do
> this without resorting to a lengthy session with REGEDIT?

Name Changer

http://www.linos-software.com/change.html

Sjouke Burry

bambam wrote:
> JTJersey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:nHDYf.12805$bc.5494
> @fe44.usenetserver.com:
>

>>Acquired a laptop and I want to replace the previous owners name that is
>>attached to everything with the new owners name. Is there a way to do
>>this without resorting to a lengthy session with REGEDIT?
>>

> Name Changer
>
> http://www.linos-software.com/change.html

That software is a piece of ****(tried it , killed it)

bambam

Sjouke Burry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:443464f3$0
$2014$(E-Mail Removed):

>> Name Changer
>>
>> http://www.linos-software.com/change.html

> That software is a piece of ****(tried it , killed it)