Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nokia PC Suite - Sending Text from PC

Nokia PC Suite - Sending Text from PC

John

Is there any reason why a text would fail to send when using the Nokia
PC Suite?

For some reason it keeps coming up with the message that it failed to
send.

The bluetooth is switched on with both computer and phone and the
phone is connected to the computer via bluetooth. Synchronising
contacts seems to work as does transferring photos from PC to phone
etc, but I can't send texts from my PC.

Thanks

John

Pam

Hi,
I had the same problem. I converted my text files to java files through
ReadManiac http://www.getjar.com/products/6/Rea...aryinthepocket,
and read them through it also.

Pam

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any reason why a text would fail to send when using the Nokia
> PC Suite?
>
> For some reason it keeps coming up with the message that it failed to
> send.
>
> The bluetooth is switched on with both computer and phone and the
> phone is connected to the computer via bluetooth. Synchronising
> contacts seems to work as does transferring photos from PC to phone
> etc, but I can't send texts from my PC.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Oxygen Software

Hello!

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
http://www.opm-2.com/ ) or Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) for Symbian-based Nokia smartphones. Both of
our products support SMS sending in plain-text as well as in Unicode format.

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov.
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...