Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > "Interface"

"Interface"

Uplink

I am looking for a inventory program I saw used at Royal LePage Realty,
they used a program that allowed you to enter many details about a
house (price range, area, age groups, address, pictures) it gave you a
list of houses in that range based on what you (the realtor) entered
and then you could click it and it would give you information and
photos along with who sells it.

i do beleive the database was on a computer, not the internet. It had
many resources.

Also in the title, it was called "Interface" with a icon of a small
screen house.

There wasn't other stuff for the title, I tried googling it.

I need to know who makes it so I can get it, or if there is an
alternative that works great for adding sales (houses)

Robert Baer

Uplink wrote:
> I am looking for a inventory program I saw used at Royal LePage Realty,
> they used a program that allowed you to enter many details about a
> house (price range, area, age groups, address, pictures) it gave you a
> list of houses in that range based on what you (the realtor) entered
> and then you could click it and it would give you information and
> photos along with who sells it.
>
> i do beleive the database was on a computer, not the internet. It had
> many resources.
>
> Also in the title, it was called "Interface" with a icon of a small
> screen house.
>
> There wasn't other stuff for the title, I tried googling it.
>

> I need to know who makes it so I can get it, or if there is an
> alternative that works great for adding sales (houses)

Why not *ask* the realtor?

Uplink

What? Oh, I get it what you mean by <quote>*ask*</quote> you mean I
should break down the back door and steal his hard drive then delete
everything and throw the monitor out the window?

i can't ask, they won't give that information to me

Robert Baer

Uplink wrote:
> What? Oh, I get it what you mean by <quote>*ask*</quote> you mean I
> should break down the back door and steal his hard drive then delete
> everything and throw the monitor out the window?
>

> i can't ask, they won't give that information to me

I did not mean that at all!
A simple, up-front question will do.
Furthermore, many brokers work for an agency like Coldwell Banker's,
Century Twenty One, etc and members of agencies all use the same
software - no matter how bad.
This gives you the option of making a query to other members
(different parts of town, other towns, etc).

Uplink

I was just joking about me thinking you were saying I should steal it.

news:mt2Zf.934$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...