Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Block.... Reply

Block.... Reply

Saref Aref

Hi ......all
I sent an E-mail message to a person discussing something. He replied not
enough . When I replied to him my message return back to me and I
discovered that he does so to escape from replying.
The question is how did he do this, and can I do the same? Is there a
certain program he has ?
My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and receiving
E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
Saref