Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Easy question

Easy question

Jules

Hi All:

I know something about computers but I am not an expert. I bought a hard
disk to be added to my system XP and try to format it. I made all the
necessary connections, but my system doesn't "see" it. I run my XP bootable
disk but it doesn't give me an option to make an installation in a disk
which is not recognized yet.
Can somebody explain to me what is the standard procedure?
Thanks in advance.

Jules

-nos1eep

It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:09:10 GMT,
in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Jules"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed the following:

|Hi All:
|
|I know something about computers but I am not an expert. I bought a hard
|disk to be added to my system XP and try to format it. I made all the
|necessary connections, but my system doesn't "see" it. I run my XP bootable
|disk but it doesn't give me an option to make an installation in a disk
|which is not recognized yet.
|Can somebody explain to me what is the standard procedure?
|Thanks in advance.

Google "How to install hard drive" 45,000,000 hits. Here is the first
link: http://www.helpwithpcs.com/upgrading...hard-drive.htm
--
-nos1eep