Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Ideas on how to compile a list of FAQs at a call center

Ideas on how to compile a list of FAQs at a call center

l0200100@yahoo.com

Hello All,

I am the manager of a 40 person call center, and my agents use an
internal web application to service the callers.

Question: What is an effective way for my supervisors/agents to
compile and keep track of a list of frequently asked questions by the
callers?

Right now, we have no way of knowing which questions are being asked
the most. We are looking for a solution where we do not have to modify

or add screens to our internal web application.

If anyone has any ideas, services, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

JD

> Hello All,
>

> I am the manager of a 40 person call center, and my agents use an
> internal web application to service the callers.
>

> Question: What is an effective way for my supervisors/agents to
> compile and keep track of a list of frequently asked questions by the
> callers?
>

> Right now, we have no way of knowing which questions are being asked
> the most. We are looking for a solution where we do not have to modify
>
> or add screens to our internal web application.
>

> If anyone has any ideas, services, etc. please let me know. Thanks!

quite easy to add in a MySQL database and some php to access it from
your web front, your web design/IT guys should be able to do that for you.

JD