Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Helpforce Daily Briefing Service

Helpforce Daily Briefing Service

Helpforce

Hi all,

Firstly, let me reassure you, this is not spam - I have posted this on
here because I think (or hope) that some of you may be interested in
it.

I own a non profit technical support company called Helpforce
(www.helpforce.com) and we have created a free technical news daily
briefing service which, on a daily basis will send you an email
containing technology news, virus alerts etc.. These are taken from
some carefully selected RSS feeds and it is completely advert free,
with only one email per day being sent

If any of you on this newsgroup would like to subscribe (there is a
link in each email to unsubscribe) then please visit
http://www.helpforce.com/enews/subscribe.php and if anyone has any
ideas or comments about this, then please do email them to me at

Thanks,
Nick Brown
Helpforce