Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > strange thing with the mouse too one of my computers

strange thing with the mouse too one of my computers

NILS BÖRJESSON

There's a strange thing with the mouse too one of my computers.
As soon as the SUN shine on it, it only move up and down,
Even if I move the mouse sideways, it only move up and down on the screen.
As soon as i move it to the shadow it works again.

Brian

get a new mouse, they're cheap