Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help me get an AMD Athlon FX60...

Help me get an AMD Athlon FX60...

Lord2k@gmail.com

Hi there. I have a strange request.

My dream is to get the Athlon FX60 processor. But, I have some problems

achieving my goal alone. I am in high school and I have no money. My
parents are helping me with some money to build my rig. But, the cost
of it with the cpu is over $2,500 - $3,000.

So, I ask of you, if you feel generous, please help me out. Even $20
will help a lot! I hope you guys don't get offended because I asked
this. If you are interested, please visit this link:
http://www.fundable.org/groupactions...-05.5175511287

Thank you,

- Steve

Dr Nick

haha, get a job. your "dream" to get this will then be replaced when the
NEXT 64-FX comes out, and then the next and the next. if it's your big
"dream" to get this cpu, wait 5 years, then it will be super cheap and you
can do what most people dont' get to, live their dream. (also in 5 years I'd
HOPE you'd have a job by then)

haha
-Nick

John

On 5 Mar 2006 19:08:14 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi there. I have a strange request.
>
>My dream is to get the Athlon FX60 processor. But, I have some problems
>
>achieving my goal alone. I am in high school and I have no money. My
>parents are helping me with some money to build my rig. But, the cost
>of it with the cpu is over $2,500 - $3,000.
>
>So, I ask of you, if you feel generous, please help me out. Even $20
>will help a lot! I hope you guys don't get offended because I asked
>this. If you are interested, please visit this link:
>http://www.fundable.org/groupactions...-05.5175511287
>
>Thank you,
>
>- Steve

And how will that help you do your studies in any better way than say
a Sempron 63 3400 for less than $150?

If you're in high school all you could possibly need is a basic low
cost computer system that runs Microsoft Word as well as other office
applications, and also has access to the internet.

John