Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Last time this computer crashes

Last time this computer crashes

mark@xsmn.com

Make this the last crash your Windows or Macintosh personal computer
ever has!
http://www.unitedmovie.com/?p=49
Mock advertisement for the fictional computer remedy product "Last
Crash".

mark@xsmn.com

Have you seen the movie Office Space?

Sorry didn't post my question above in my first post.