Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory

Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory

Riverwalk Mobile

An easy way to find WiFi Hotspots when you are offline looking to go
online...works with Palm, Smartphones, PocketPCs and laptops

Delivered monthly via email to subscribers (no charge subscription)

www.riverwalkmobile.com

S. Pidgorny

Please give me reasons why should I trust you with my e-mail address without
being able to preview the list online?
I compile list of possible connectivity options before I go to trips, so I
kinda have the list beforehand. Still, free services are not many, Internet
lists tend to be not very reliable, and Starbucks happen to be a better
option. Nothing's free in the airports. And I have a GPRS modem that is
rather slow but the service is available everywhere.
I'm just trying to understand why your service will be useful for me.

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

"Riverwalk Mobile" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> An easy way to find WiFi Hotspots when you are offline looking to go
> online...works with Palm, Smartphones, PocketPCs and laptops
>
> Delivered monthly via email to subscribers (no charge subscription)
>
> www.riverwalkmobile.com

Wifi Hotspot Server Ray Taylor Wireless Networking 0 12-17-2006 02:52 AM
wifi hotspot NotMe Computer Support 1 04-15-2005 06:05 AM
If you have a free wifi hotspot you can add it to our directory Riverwalk Mobile Cisco 0 09-21-2004 06:43 PM
WiFi Hotspot Directory now includes over 12,000 sites including Intl site! Riverwalk Mobile Wireless Networking 0 09-16-2004 02:45 PM
Free WiFi Hotspot Rupert NZ Computing 7 05-17-2004 12:20 AM

Advertisments