Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Monitor clean

Monitor clean

Saref Aref

What`s solution name to clean my monitor ?
Saref

Robert Baer

Saref Aref wrote:
> What`s solution name to clean my monitor ?
> Saref

Soap and water; rinse. Use damp, lint free cloth in both cases.

Plato

Saref Aref wrote:

> What`s solution name to clean my monitor ?

If its a crt monitor windex and paper towels.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/