Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > tft monitor

tft monitor

Jim

Hi

Just wondering if it was worth upgrading from an analogue tft monitor to a
digital monitor with a higher response time and contrast ratio.

Cheers

JD

Jim wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just wondering if it was worth upgrading from an analogue tft monitor to a
> digital monitor with a higher response time and contrast ratio.
>
> Cheers

That would all depend what you use it for.
if you just surf the Internet and do a bit of word processing then it
will probably just be a waste of cash, but if you use it for playing
games, watching movies or other multimedia things then it could be
beneficial.
In the end it's up to yourself

JD

JANA

If you are doing work that warrants the need for the higher sharpness, then
it is worth it. You will also have to upgrade your display card. The way to
go is with a display card that has a DVI output.

--

JANA
_____

news:dsv9ba$rqm$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
Hi

Just wondering if it was worth upgrading from an analogue tft monitor to a
digital monitor with a higher response time and contrast ratio.

Cheers

/nul

that's your call

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:12:10 +0000 (UTC), "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Just wondering if it was worth upgrading from an analogue tft monitor to a
>digital monitor with a higher response time and contrast ratio.
>
>Cheers

TFT monitor on the blinky Ladydeb Computer Support 3 09-03-2004 12:32 PM
Cheap Quality TFT Monitor Mr Mucky Computer Support 10 06-16-2004 05:07 PM
TFT monitor and dvi B Computer Support 2 05-18-2004 07:11 PM
Dropped TFT Monitor - white edge chip_y2kuk Computer Support 15 02-16-2004 02:32 AM
Whats the cause of the waves on my TFT monitor? Chris Computer Support 2 09-21-2003 07:08 PM

Advertisments