Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows Vista Beta Tester?

Reply
Thread Tools

Windows Vista Beta Tester?

 
 
Representative Trantis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-15-2006
I am interested in becoming a windows vista beta tester as I have heard that
once the testing is complete you get a free copy of the finished product.

Anyone know how I can participate?, I have heard it is invitation only, if
so how would I get an invitaton?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Moe Hawtho
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:16:23 -0000, "Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I am interested in becoming a windows vista beta tester as I have heard that
>once the testing is complete you get a free copy of the finished product.
>
>Anyone know how I can participate?, I have heard it is invitation only, if
>so how would I get an invitaton?
>
>

Call Bill Gates. The best time to get him is Sunday afternoon. If his
wife answers, tell her it`s important, otherwise she`ll just say he
can`t come to the phone.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Plato
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006
Representative Trantis wrote:
>
> I am interested in becoming a windows vista beta tester as I have heard that
> once the testing is complete you get a free copy of the finished product.
>
> Anyone know how I can participate?, I have heard it is invitation only, if
> so how would I get an invitaton?


Contact the Author of the program you wish to BETA test.


--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

 
Reply With Quote
 
JANA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006
Go to the author's site and drop them an email.

--

JANA
_____


"Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dsv65j$oir$(E-Mail Removed)...
I am interested in becoming a windows vista beta tester as I have heard that
once the testing is complete you get a free copy of the finished product.

Anyone know how I can participate?, I have heard it is invitation only, if
so how would I get an invitaton?




 
Reply With Quote
 
Representative Trantis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006

"JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Go to the author's site and drop them an email.
>
> Is that really the only way?



 
Reply With Quote
 
Boscoe Pertwee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006

"Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dt26gg$8gf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Go to the author's site and drop them an email.
>>
>> Is that really the only way?

>


What sort of hardware do you have?

Ideally for Vista, you need 1Gb or more of RAM for any sort of speed and
stability.
The more advanced 64-bit version will require at least 2Gb of RAM.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Representative Trantis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006
My hardware would probably meet the requirements, but how do I go about
becoming a tester for the new operating system?


"Boscoe Pertwee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m52Jf.3054$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>
> "Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dt26gg$8gf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Go to the author's site and drop them an email.
>>>
>>> Is that really the only way?

>>

>
> What sort of hardware do you have?
>
> Ideally for Vista, you need 1Gb or more of RAM for any sort of speed and
> stability.
> The more advanced 64-bit version will require at least 2Gb of RAM.
>
>



*** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***
 
Reply With Quote
 
Plato
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006
Representative Trantis wrote:
>
> My hardware would probably meet the requirements, but how do I go about
> becoming a tester for the new operating system?


Subscribe to technet

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

 
Reply With Quote
 
Boscoe Pertwee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006

"Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43f4b46b$0$31332$(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
> "Boscoe Pertwee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:m52Jf.3054$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>
>> "Representative Trantis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:dt26gg$8gf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "JANA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Go to the author's site and drop them an email.
>>>>
>>>> Is that really the only way?
>>>

>>
>> What sort of hardware do you have?
>>
>> Ideally for Vista, you need 1Gb or more of RAM for any sort of speed and
>> stability.
>> The more advanced 64-bit version will require at least 2Gb of RAM.
>>
>>> My hardware would probably meet the requirements, but how do I go about

> becoming a tester for the new operating system?
>


Could take a look here:
<https://beta.microsoft.com/sign-in/signin.asp?refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fbeta%2Emicrosoft%2E com%2Fcontent%2Fbphome%2Easp%3F>

‘Hasta la Vista baby’…






 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-16-2006

Welcome to Microsoft Beta!


If you have received an email welcoming you to a program and you hav
reached this screen, please wait 24 hours and try again.

If you have been issued a Guest ID by Microsoft, please enter the I
below

--
Bil

*Kind Regards
*Bill
This Message Was Posted Free At: UK Webmaster Forums: http://www.ukwebmasterforums.com/ &quot;Prodly Hosted By Session 9 Ltd http://www.session9.co.uk/ &quot

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista x64 SP2 Beta and Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 troutman Windows 64bit 10 12-21-2008 01:16 PM
Windows Vista Free! I Need to share my results I found Windows Vista for Free! I love Google Digital Photography 7 05-06-2007 02:37 PM
Vista codec packages for Vista 32 & vista 64 Kue2 Windows 64bit 0 03-05-2007 05:48 PM
Windows Vista 64 or Windows Vista 32 for AMD 64 FX-57 =?Utf-8?B?YWRub24=?= Windows 64bit 4 02-07-2007 12:52 AM
[ANN] JNIWrapper 2.5 Beta for Windows and JExplorer Beta 3 Eugene Toporov Java 0 07-15-2004 01:15 PM



Advertisments