Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Web services and domain names for 10$ !!!

Web services and domain names for 10$ !!!

rebirth

1000's of people worldwide are earning quiet fortunes,
from their homes, event while they sleep.
Are you next?

Call Now: 2 minute recording
1.800.MY.DOT.WS
(1.800.693.6897) Intl. +1.760.602.3030

Then Watch: 7 minute movie
www.my.ws
Access Code: rebirht2

Signup Online FREE, NOW.

René Frenette
GDI Independent Affiliate
E-mail : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Plato

rebirth wrote:

> 1000's of people worldwide are earning quiet fortunes,
> from their homes, event while they sleep.
> Are you next?

I'm already there.

Got me a crack ho who slips rocks through a slot in the door all night
long for a twenty.