Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Obtaining IP address of all devices on network

Obtaining IP address of all devices on network

Jerry West

I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access Point
A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools that
will list IPs on a network of all devices?

TW

Try this link
http://www.angryziber.com/ipscan/

"Jerry West" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access

Point
> A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
> to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
> can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools

that
> will list IPs on a network of all devices?

Tim

My WAP54G (b/g) came with a "setup" utility that scanned your network for
the IP of the Access Point. You might check your CD...

"Jerry West" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access

Point
> A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
> to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
> can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools

that
> will list IPs on a network of all devices?

md seraj alam md seraj alam is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry West View Post
I've forgotten the IP address I assigned to my LinkSys Wireless Access Point
A+G (WAP55AG) in order to configure it via a browser. The tools that I use
to list the DHCP table don't include the access points on my network. How
can I get the IP address of this access point? Are there any free tools that
will list IPs on a network of all devices?
md seraj alam bhubaneswar orissa

md seraj alam md seraj alam is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by md seraj alam View Post
md seraj alam bhubaneswar orissa
md seraj alam orissa.