Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Hitachi Disk Manager needed , please .

Hitachi Disk Manager needed , please .

Super DeeJayy

Hi,
I'm trying to partition a Hitachi 80gb hard drive,but Hitachi have
removed Disk Manager from their website.
Does anyone know where I can download it from ?

Thanks in advance !

Robert Baer

Super DeeJayy wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to partition a Hitachi 80gb hard drive,but Hitachi have
> removed Disk Manager from their website.
> Does anyone know where I can download it from ?
>
> Thanks in advance !

It is almost always the case that one should *never* use software
from a drive vendor,whether it be a hard drive or a CD drive or a DVD
drive.
If you "need" a disk manager, find one via Tucows!