Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > streaming question

streaming question

SeaKan

i tried to watch that video "chronicles of narnia rap" on a site that
streams it. i have dialup. how can i save a file like that to my computer?
or is it stored somewhere?

nos1eep

It is further alleged that on or about Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:04:10 -0500,
in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "SeaKan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed the following:

|i tried to watch that video "chronicles of narnia rap" on a site that
|streams it. i have dialup. how can i save a file like that to my computer?
|or is it stored somewhere?

You can't, not on dialup. You can on BitTorrent, but it's going to
take a long, long time.
--

-nos1eep