Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer delayed booting

Computer delayed booting

Ian

Any ideas whether this is hardware or software related?

Running XP on a 3 yr old MESH Matrix AMD machine.

My computer was working fine - nothing new dowloaded or installed. Then
having switched it off, next morning it wouldn't boot. An hour later it
booted on it's own. I ran AVG and Trend micros online scanner but nothing
found. Switching off and on again it took 15 mins before it self booted.

There's a green LED on the motherboard showing power is there but it won't
switch on straight away.

Any ideas as to the problem?