Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > what a weird problem

what a weird problem

johnstrow@gmail.com

I dont know if this is a windows xp problem or not, but a friend of
mine installed some antispyware he bought at astaples on his machine,
when he started her, she keeps gettin the screen tp move into safe
mode......besrt configuration...normal mode, and no matter what you
slick she automatically restarts. He has Norton Goback on his computer
and I tried that and it still wont work.

can somebody help me please

Strow

Tee Jay

> I dont know if this is a windows xp problem or not, but a friend of
> mine installed some antispyware he bought at astaples on his machine,
> when he started her, she keeps gettin the screen tp move into safe
> mode......besrt configuration...normal mode, and no matter what you
> slick she automatically restarts. He has Norton Goback on his computer
> and I tried that and it still wont work.
>

> can somebody help me please
>

> Strow

Start/Run/MSCONFIG/Boot ini tab/take check out of Boot Options/Safe mode.
Good Luck
Tee Jay