Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Oulook Express problems

Oulook Express problems

KJAYW

My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral part of
Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain new install.

Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft site
but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core programme.Nothing
about installing \oe.

Any advice anyone?

KJW

k35454

"KJAYW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hMxCf.24962$(E-Mail Removed) k...
My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral part of
Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain new install.

Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft site
but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core programme.Nothing
about installing \oe.

Any advice anyone?

KJW

Depending on your OS, you may have a repair facility for IE/OE
under start>accessories>system tools>system information>tools, or if you go
to add/remove programs and select microsoft IE, click on remove
and it may give you an option to repair before committing to remove.
k35454.

Boscoe Pertwee

"KJAYW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hMxCf.24962$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
> problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral
> part of Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain
> new install.
>
> Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft
> site but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core
> programme.Nothing
> about installing \oe.
>
> Any advice anyone?
>

> KJW

Take a look here:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378/EN-US/>

dadiOH

KJAYW wrote:
> My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
> problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral part
> of Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain new
> install.
>
> Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft
> site but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core
> programme.Nothing about installing \oe.
>
> Any advice anyone?

Control Panel
Add/remove programs
Microsoft Internet Explorer...
Remove
Tick "Add a component"
Select outlook Express

You may have to remove OE (via add/remove) before the option to add it
is presented.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...