Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > TV-DVD

TV-DVD

Chuck

I am using a cable modem and would like to record TV shows to DVD from my
computer. Is anyone doing this and what would I need.

Thanks

Chet

Cable modem has nothing to do with it. You need a TV tuner either in the
cabinet or connected via USB. You then need software to capture the signal
from the tuner and put it in a file. If you want to edit out commercials
you need some sort of video editing program. If you have a DVD burner you
probably have the software to burn the file to DVD.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...