Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Wireless not renewing IP.

Wireless not renewing IP.

edraganov@gmail.com

Well, everytime a particular user tries to login into Windows after
turning on or rebooting the machine for instance, Aironet Client
Utility is unable to get an IP address from the DHCP server. The
curious fact is that just after entering into Windows and telling the
card to reathenticate, everything works fine!

What's happening? Any ideias?

I would appreciate if anyone come up with some tips for me to try!

Thanks!

Chris_D

It could be an issue with the client software .. to eliminate this you
could try Odyssey Client fromm www.funk.com, it is a free trial
download.

Hope this helps ..

On 26 Jul 2005 15:57:17 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well, everytime a particular user tries to login into Windows after
>turning on or rebooting the machine for instance, Aironet Client
>Utility is unable to get an IP address from the DHCP server. The
>curious fact is that just after entering into Windows and telling the
>card to reathenticate, everything works fine!
>
>What's happening? Any ideias?
>
>I would appreciate if anyone come up with some tips for me to try!
>
>Thanks!

Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...