Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What is Tribalfusion.com?

What is Tribalfusion.com?

Frank B.

My homepage opens and there is an ad for Netflix. I move the cursor over it
but instead of reading the Netflix URL at the bottom, I see
Tribalfusion.com/ It also will not open into a new window. Virus?

Frank B.

Frank B.

"Frank B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iM%uf.3968$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> My homepage opens and there is an ad for Netflix. I move the cursor over
> it but instead of reading the Netflix URL at the bottom, I see
> Tribalfusion.com/ It also will not open into a new window. Virus?
>
> Frank B.
>I KNOW this is some type of marketing firm but WHY is it's URL showing up
>instead of Netflix?

Erick

Tribalfusion.com is an advertisment aggregation site. Basically, they push
banner/popup ads. They've also been linked to spyware installations, but
it's never been confirmed they are responsible.