Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do one alters e-mail address?

How do one alters e-mail address?

Bill

Hi guys,

I'm new to this. I would like to know how you go about altering your e-mail
address
like I see it done here and in other ng so spammers don't get your real
e-mail address?
Any help is much appreciated.

Tica

Erick

When you set up your newgroup account within whatever program you're using,
(Outlook Express in newsonly mode in my case) you simply put the no spam
words in your email address. The only entry that MUST be correct is the news
server to which you connect, and sometimes the username/password. The email
address and name is simly for identification in the groups.

newshpuf.45525$(E-Mail Removed). com...
Hi guys,

I'm new to this. I would like to know how you go about altering your e-mail
address
like I see it done here and in other ng so spammers don't get your real
e-mail address?
Any help is much appreciated.

Tica

Bill