Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > HP Media Center desktop and transferring tape to DVD question

HP Media Center desktop and transferring tape to DVD question

jes.sandiegoca

One thing I'm looking to do is transfer some of my tapes to DVD. The higher
end HP Media Center ($1,200) has the inputs on the front of the computer. A
lower end HP Media Center ($700) does not have the inputs on the front of
the computer. So, the transferring would have to be done via a USB port and
a purchase of a converter box and software of some sort which could run
between $75 and $100, bringing the total to $800 or thereabouts.

Any opinions on one or both for transferring tape to DVD?

Thanks,
Chris

Ozzie

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/