Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

Mini pc , car pc manufacturer

contactus@sd-omega.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

If you're interested in small form factor PCs and Car
PCs, please find the following link for the world's smallest
computer.

http://www.sd-omega.com

SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Limited specializes in hardware
designing, manufacturing, integrating and distributing mini computer.
Our major product line includes regular and small form factor
computers.(SD-Omega MINI PC , CAR PC and MOBILE COMPUTING SYSTEMS)

Our aim is to meet with our customers requirements as possibly as we
can, every customer can get the maximum value if he or she orders from
SD-Omega Electronics Industry Co., Ltd.

We sincerely welcome all the customers to negotiate our mutual
business.

Yours Faithfully,

Andy Long

SD-Omega Electronics Industry CO., Ltd
Website: www.sd-omega.com

Chet

It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!

Robert Baer

Chet wrote:

> It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!

Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
have seen advertised.
Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two* orders
of magnitude smaller!

Sjouke Burry

Robert Baer wrote:
> Chet wrote:
>
>> It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!
>>

> Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
> have seen advertised.
> Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
> you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
> parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two* orders
> of magnitude smaller!

Try googling for matchbox pc,that one is realy small, I have done
a few projects with it ,its a 486 pc with all i/o ,ethernet,vga,
com1 and 2, parr.port,floppy and ide.(2 by 2 by 1 inch).
for disk you can use flash or microdrive.

Robert Baer

Sjouke Burry wrote:
> Robert Baer wrote:
>
>> Chet wrote:
>>
>>> It's not nice to spam a newsgroup!!!
>>>

>> Besides, it is at least an order of magnitude *larger* than others i
>> have seen advertised.
>> Try a board 4"x4" with the parts making it no more than 3" high; if
>> you want to get nasty, there even is an IC that has all serial,
>> parallel, ide, usb and video on it; that would be at least *two*
>> orders of magnitude smaller!

> Try googling for matchbox pc,that one is realy small, I have done
> a few projects with it ,its a 486 pc with all i/o ,ethernet,vga,
> com1 and 2, parr.port,floppy and ide.(2 by 2 by 1 inch).
> for disk you can use flash or microdrive.

Yep! a VERY good example of a PC that is *far* smaller than what that
idiot calls "worlds smallest".