Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > AppleTalk ports

AppleTalk ports

Travis

I'm am trying to get into my school macintosh computer from home, to
get my files, and I need to know the port number of AppleTalk network.

I'm not sure if AppleTalk is their name for the network or it's a
deafault network.

It uses the TEN Server Login to get into the computer, a script and
all. I have their IP but need their common port or ports

-Thanks

appletalk network nini Cisco 4 10-13-2005 11:03 AM
Appletalk routing Bryan Irvine Cisco 3 03-17-2005 04:41 AM
1760 Router and Appletalk Jim O'Hagan Cisco 1 10-04-2004 04:59 AM
is it possible to route appletalk with catalyst ? Rick Cisco 2 03-02-2004 10:18 PM
ISO AppleTalk Routing basics help Jeff Mao Cisco 1 10-22-2003 03:05 PM

Advertisments