Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Keyboard problems

Keyboard problems

Fred J

Started to have problems with the Keyboard on my Laptop the keys
do not type the letters which I click "m" is an "o" ect...some keys are O.K.
many are not O.K. I did not change anything I do not how it happened
how can I fix this problem? Lap top is a Gateway OS WindowsXP Home.
Thanks Fred

Fakename

You might need a new keyboard. And yes, they are replaceable.

What you can try is hooking up an external keyboard to the laptop to see
if it works properly.