Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cameras

Cameras

Keith

Hi, I have tried to install a web cam and a digital camera onto a pc which
has a AMD Sempron 2800 socket A processor. Neither works but both do on a pc
with a Intel processor. I keep getting the same error saying the data is
invalid and no driver has been loaded. Can anyone help with this problem ?
The camara is a nikon 4600 and the webcam is a logitech type. The
motherboard chipset is VIA.

Keith

Chet

What OS?
Have you installed drivers appropriate to the OS?
How are the cameras connected?
newsa2lf.10325$(E-Mail Removed)...