Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Is this a good deal?

Is this a good deal?

KurtKocaine@gmail.com

This guy sent me this through craigslist. Is this a good deal?

I CAN BUILD YOU AN
AMD 3200+
80GB HD SERIAL ATA OR 80 GB IDE HD
DVD BURNER
FLOPPY DISK
COMBO DVD+CDRW
WINDOWS XP HOME W/ LICENSE
2 512 DDR RAMS + NEW CASE.

ALL NEW PARTS+ NEW WINDOWS XP
ACTIVATED IN YOUR NAME...
ALSO CAN PUT IN OFFICE XP IF YOU WANT..
ANTIVIRUS+ ANTI SPYWARE + NERO 6.0 +DVD SHRINK [TO COPY RENTED
MOVIES]
& OTHER PROGRAMS TOO.[ FOR $25 MORE I'LL PUT IN A 2nd HD 40 gb...]

FOR $375
ALL NEW PARTS

YOU CAN SEE IT BEFORE YOU BUY>>>>
I WILL ACTIVATE WIN XP WITH YOU WATCHING..
2:30 PM 11.30.2005

Fakename

If he will give you an signed, itemized recipt with his name and address
on it and if you get the authenticity labels from the CPU and XP box,
then it sounds alright.

I would still be wary about this kind of think without references I trust.