Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco VPN Client Packaging

Cisco VPN Client Packaging

thejayman

Hi all,
I would like to publish the VPN client with my own settings in for our
users. I can only find using Orca on the Cisco site.

Anyone do this any easier or insturction on how to add this profile to
the package?
Thanks
Jason

Wil

Yea, I thought I had to use Orca too, opened up the MSI and went WTF!

Use the OEM.ini way, soooo much easier!
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...html#wp1172607

Wil
my 3

thejayman wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to publish the VPN client with my own settings in for our
> users. I can only find using Orca on the Cisco site.
>
> Anyone do this any easier or insturction on how to add this profile to
> the package?
> Thanks
> Jason

Wil

Also, if I recall correctly you just drop the .pcf (profile) file in the
directory (same place as OEM.ini) and it will place it in the
'Profile' directory and magically appear when you fire up the client.

Wil
my 3