Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > watching movie on internet

watching movie on internet

ee000

i want to know how i can see a movie on net for free and tell me sites
of the topic

Secret Squiddle

"ee000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>i want to know how i can see a movie on net for free and tell me sites
> of the topic

Legally you cannot do this. If you wish to be illegal - then try out Bit
Torrent. You will still need to download the movies before you watch them.
Beware of sites that con people out of subscriptions for something which is
FREE to use.

http://www.bittorrent.com/
http://www.bittorrent.com/introduction.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bittorrent