Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > remove spyware

remove spyware

ee000

how can i remove spyware if the anti spyware are not working and to
block the pop ups

Fakename

Look for different anti-spyware tools or reformat.

ee000 wrote:
> how can i remove spyware if the anti spyware are not working and to
> block the pop ups

Mark Mandell

"ee000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> how can i remove spyware if the anti spyware are not working and to
> block the pop ups

I wouldn't remove SP2 if you have that as an update because I've found it
does a very good job on the pop ups.

Brian

THe best spyware removers that I have found (free) are spybot and a-squared.
a-squared integrates with Hijack if you upgrade as well