Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MSN and webcam. Using webcam is there privacy?

Jones

Hi, I'd like to know if there is privacy when I use my webcam, that is could
other persons see my image in addition to interlocutor? Is MSN webcam
protected?
I thank you for some info.

bye Jones