Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MSN msgr cannot auto start properly

MSN msgr cannot auto start properly

Tones

Hi all

I hv selected MSN to start automatically when I start my Windows, with my
login name and password remembered.
Whenever I switch on the computer, the MSN msgr program does actually starts
and I see it in the bottom right corner of the screen trying to logon. But
after a while, it would fail to login then goes to a not-signed-in state. So
then every time, I would need to right-click on it and "sign in as xxxx " in
order to logon.

Does anyone know how I can overcome this so I can have MSN msgr to truly
automatically start and sign in successfully?

BR
Tones

Tones

Does anyone else out there actually experience the same problem as I do?
Or is it just me?

BR
Tones

"Tones" <(E-Mail Removed)> glsD:4377cc7e$(E-Mail Removed)...